Return your used Sorbeo bags for recycling – FREE!
Introducing our TWO recycling schemes
In a mission to help you ‘Reduce Your Carbon Hoofprint’, Sorbeo has come up with two different ways to recycle your used Sorbeo bags.
We have a Post Office Service and a DHL drop-off service – both free of charge
Sorbeo bags are made from LDPE04 plastic and 30% recycled plastic – and are fully recyclable. Your council should take your empty, used bags along with your kerbside collection but if they don’t, here’s what you can do to make sure they don’t end up in landfill.
Fill it. Seal it. Send it.
The Post Office Service
1. Send us an email with your name, address and postcode and we will send you a labelled sack.
2. Fill your sack with 55 empty Sorbeo bags – that’s a pallet’s worth.
3. Seal the sack and take it to your post office for scanning.
1. Use this link: Sorbeo returns
2. Put in your details – use any random order number ( not 1234!)
3. Choose your return reason – Recycling
4. Item description – Sorbeo bags – and the value can be any figure.
4. Select your preferred drop off point and download your label – and off you go!
Your parcel of bags will be brought back to us for recycling.
Rest assured that all of our bags will remain in the UK and will be made into picnic tables, benches, planters, decking, feed troughs, dog kennels and much more useful stuff.
Have a look at our nifty ‘how-to’ video showing the Post Office process and reduce your carbon hoofprint today!