Return your used Sorbeo bags for recycling – FREE!
Introducing our recycling schemes
In a mission to help you ‘Reduce Your Carbon Hoofprint’, Sorbeo has come up with two ways to recycle your used Sorbeo bags.
Our Sorbeo bags are made from LDPE04 plastic which is recyclable. Your council should take your empty, used bags along with your kerbside collection but if they don’t, here’s what you can do to make sure they don’t end up in landfill.
Fill it. Seal it. Send it.
You can send bags back to us using the Post Office or by using your nearest DHL drop-off/collection point.
The Post Office Service
1. Send us an email with your name, address and postcode and we will send you a labelled sack.
2. Fill your sack with 55 empty Sorbeo bags – that’s a pallet’s worth.
3. Seal the sack and take it to your post office for scanning.
1. Use this link: https://dhlreturns.narvar.com/returns/sorbeo
2. Put in your details – your order number can be anything (1234 will do)
3. Quantity will be 1, but use the + symbol to send multiple bags
4. Your barcode can be sent to your phone or you can print it off at home
5. Now search for your nearest drop-off point- and off you go.
Your parcel of bags will be brought back to us for recycling.
Rest assured that all of our bags will remain in the UK and will be made into picnic tables, benches, planters, decking, feed troughs, dog kennels and much more useful stuff.
Have a look at our nifty ‘how-to’ video showing the Post Office process and reduce your carbon hoofprint today!